Please check the settings on your phone.
- Make sure cellular/mobile data is enabled.
(Settings > Wireless&Networks > Data usage > Cellular > Cellular Data)
or (Settings > Wireless&Networks > Mobile Networks > Mobile Data Traffic)
- Make sure airplane mode is OFF. Turn off wi-fi, bluetooth, and data roaming.
- If your device is dual SIM phone, please take out the other SIM and use only our SIM. Using 2 SIM cards may cause unstable connection.
2 Please check that the SIM card is properly inserted and the APN is configured correctly.
- Take out and reinsert the SIM card, and then restart the device.
- Reconfigure the APN setting (even if it seems it is correctly configured, try re-configuring the setting).
3 Is your device catching the signal?
- Double check the APN setting. Make sure there is no spelling mistake and that you have selected the correct authentication typ.
- Make sure "NTT DOCOMO" is chosen under the network setting. (Not JP DOCOMO).
(Setting >Mobile Networks >Service providers >NTT DOCOMO.)
- Turn on the airplane mode and then turn it off.
- Please check the network mode.
The phone is unable to receive the signal in Japan when [GSM Only] mode is selected. Please select a mode other than that such as [GSM/3G/LTE（Auto）] and [LTE/WCDMA].
(Setting >More...>Mobile Networks>Network Mode)
- You might be in a place with no service. Please check the signal in a different place.
4 Error messages
- Samsung phone asking for [SIM network unlock PIN]→ It is locked by your carrier. Please contact your network carrier.
- [No SIM or X sign]→ Reinsert the SIM card and try the troubleshooting above. If it is not solved, we will exchange the SIM card, so please contact us.
5 Still can't get online?
Unfortunately, your device may not be compatible or locked.
If you wish to get a refund, please post back the SIM card with the Refund Request Slip within 2 days including the start date.