A Note to All Customers Regarding Package Arrival:
If you do not find your package in the smaller postal box on your door, please take the following actions:
- Use the provided tracking number and tracking site provided in your shipping confirmation email to see if the package is reported as delivered.
- If delivery has been completed, check (or ask the manager of your accommodation to check) the postal box.
- In the case of a hotel, make sure that the original recipient name for your order is the one you are using when requesting your package.
- Please check the FAQ page before sending an inquiry.
- About cancellation and refund, please see this page.
- Please write the order number you are referring to, if there's any.
- Please enter your email address correctly. If you don't receive the auto-reply from us within 1 hour from submitting this form (including the spam folder), please send the message again.
- We prefer communication by email to phone as English-speakers are not always around. We will respond to your emails promptly during our office hours.
- Although we can only help you in Japanese, if you would like to contact us by phone, please call: 03-3665-4946. (10:00AM-6:00PM, Weekdays and Saturdays only)
If you have anti-spam software installed, please make sure it does not block or filter emails sent from our domain (cdjapan.co.jp).
Dear Customers Using Softbank Wi-fi
You might receive some messages on your device but please ignore/delete them as they are not refereed to your contract with us.